Sutton Road Animal Hospital is proud to announce that we are now seeing exotic pets. Whether you are looking for routine wellness care (physical exams, grooming – nail/beak/wing trims, nutritional consultations, husbandry consultations, etc.) or help with a sick or injured pet, we can help you with your furry, scaled, or winged companion. Services include, but are not limited to, wellness care, nutritional support, surgery, wound repair, diagnosis of medical and surgical conditions, hospitalization, and euthanasia/end-of-life care.
Exotic Species Currently Being Seen at Sutton Road Animal Hospital:
- Birds – grooming only (nail trims, beak trims, wing trims)
- Small mammals
- Guinea Pigs
- Snakes – any species that is non-venomous and less than 6 feet in length
- Lizards – iguanas, geckos, bearded dragons, Chinese water dragons, chameleons, anoles, etc
- Don’t see your pet on this list? Please call (847)742-8298 and ask us about it.
- Routine wellness
- Grooming – nail trims, wing trims, beak trims
- Nutritional counseling
- Husbandry counseling
- Surgery – spays, neuters, growth removals, dentistry, etc
- Treatment of medical conditions including, but not limited to:
- Skin conditions
- Eye injuries/infections
- Infectious disease – respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, etc
- Endocrine disease
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Euthanasia and end-of-life support/counseling
Please call (847)742-8298 with any questions or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rumpf.